2 Stage Countertop Drinking Water Filter System, Brio Essential
- This two-stage system has a high filtering capacity and a long lifespan. For our consumers convenience, it only needs to be changed every six months.
- The first stage of this system traps sediment and other particulate matter such as dirt, silt and rust, which affect the taste and appearance of water.
- The second stage of this system contains a 5-micron GAC filter that helps remove materials from water that cause bad tastes and odors.
- Included with this countertop filter is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal, so it is safe for the health of consumers.
- The faucet features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity. Its high-arch spout also allows for plenty of sink room and easy dispensing of water.