Stage 1: Sediment Filter
4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, RO, Brio Essential
- This RO system has a fast water production speed and features a 4-gallon tank, so consumers will always have fresh purified water on demand.
- This system’s filters are easy to install and change oneself and only need to be serviced every 6 to 12 months, depending on how heavily one’s RO system is used.
- This system includes a sediment pre filter, a carbon block filter, a RO membrane and a post carbon inline filter that removes contaminants such as chlorine, fluoride, arsenic and more.
- Included with the system is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal. It features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity.
- This four-stage RO system is an essential appliance to feature in any size home as it is a high-performance product that is designed to last through years of use.