5 Stage Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, RO, Brio Legacy
- This RO system features a 2-gallon tank, so consumers will always have purified water on demand. Its filters and tank are built into one compact unit, so it can fit neatly under kitchen sinks.
- The system’s filters are easy to install and change oneself and only need to be serviced every 6 to 12 months, depending on how heavily one’s RO system is used.
- This five-stage system includes a sediment filter, a carbon block filter, a RO membrane, a post carbon in line filter and a GAC filter that removes sediment and contaminants from water, such as chlorine, fluoride, arsenic and more.
- Included with this system is a drain clamp and a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal. It features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity.
- This RO system is an essential appliance to feature in any size home as it is a high filtering capacity and is designed to last through years of use.