Stage 1: Sediment Filter (5- Micron)
2 Stage Undersink Drinking Water Filter System, Brio Legacy
- This two-stage system features quick-connect filters that have high filtering capacities. For our consumers convenience, they only need to be changed every six months.
- The first stage of this system is a sediment filter that traps particulate matter such as dirt, silt and rust, which affects the taste and appearance of water.
- The second stage of this system is a GAC filter, which removes contaminants that cause foul odors and unwanted tastes.
- Included with the system is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal, so it is safe for the health of consumers.
- The faucet features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity. Its high-arch spout also allows for plenty of sink room and easy dispensing of water.