Brio Premier 6" Inline U-Type Coconut Shell G.A.C, Filter 5 Micron
- This post-carbon filter is designed to remove foul odors, colors and organic compounds such as chlorine copper and more.
- Filter is an inline U-type and is sized at 2.5” x 6” and has a filtering capacity of 650 ML. It can filter water at temperatures between 33- and 100-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Filter is available at an affordable price compared to competing filters in the market.
- It has a high-adsorptive capacity and long lifespan, with a service life of 6 to 12 months, depending on how heavily one’s system is used.
- This filter is ideal for residential water purification systems as it is durably designed and has a strong-performance rating.
- This 5-micron, inline U-type GAC filter is a high-performance, filter for any residential reverse osmosis water filtration system. It has been performance tested and verified by industry-leading professionals and serves an essential role in a RO system. It ensures that even the smallest contaminants are unable to make it into purified water, and it has a high flow rate and a low pressure drop and is protected by an outer wrap that significantly increases the useful life of the cartridge.