2 Stage Undersink Drinking Water Filter System, Brio Signature
- This two-stage system has a high filtering capacity and a long lifespan. For our consumes convenience, it only needs to be changed every six months.
- The first stage of this system traps sediment and other particulate matter such as dirt, silt and rust, which affects the taste and appearance of water.
- The second stage of this system contains a 5-micron GAC filter that ensures that contaminants such as chlorine and other materials that cause foul odors and tastes are greatly reduced.
- Included with this filter is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal, so it is safe for the health of consumers.
- The included faucet features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity. Its high-arch spout also allows for plenty of sink room and easy dispensing of water.
- This two-stage under sink water filtration system provides users with a continuous supply of fresh purified water from the tap. The first stage of this filtration system traps sediment such as dirt, silt and rust, which affects the taste and appearance of water. The second stage contains a 5-micron GAC filter that helps ensures that contaminants such as chlorine and other chemicals that cause bad taste and odor in water are greatly reduced. It has a high filtering capacity and a longer lifespan compared to similar filters in the market and only needs to be changed every six months. Easy to install and change oneself, included with filter is a modern chrome faucet that makes accessing purified water that much easier.