Brio Water Technology warrants to the original purchaser of the Brio Water Cooler products, and to no other person a 1-year guarantee that all parts in the Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. This Limited Warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of parts, which prove defective under normal use and service and which Brio Water Technology shall determine in its reasonable discretion upon examination to be defective. To take advantage of this Limited Warranty, please follow these steps:
1. Please retain your sales slip or invoice, as Brio may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase.
2. Contact Brio’s Customer Service Department using the contact information listed below.
A. Phone: 800-781-1680
4. Upon receipt of claim by Bio, (and if the defect is deemed covered by this Limited Warranty) Brio shall provide you with an RMA number and advise you on how to return your product.
3. Return parts to Brio, per Brio’s instructions, at your cost and expense unless the reason for the return is due to an error on our behalf or due to defective product.
5. Once returned product has been received and inspected, Brio will replace or refund partial or the full amount of order.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This Limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties of the Product due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service by you or any third party, or failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the Product, as set out in the User’s Manual. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not cover damages to the finish, such as scratches, dents, discoloration or rust after purchase.
This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty given on the Product and is in lieu of all other express warranties. Vendor disclaims all warranties for products that are purchased from seller other than authorized retailers or distributors.