Stage 1-3 Replacement Pack
6 Stage AquaCalcium Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, RO, Ecosoft P'URE
Stages of filtration:
- The initial stage removes sediment, such as rust and silt, using the 5 micron PP sediment filter.
- The second stage neutralizes chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds, such as, pesticides, dioxides, etc. As a result, the taste, color and odor of water is improved.
- The third stage fine cleans the water of mechanical and organic impurities.
- Reverse osmosis occurs in the fourth stage. The pre-cleaned water under pressure is passed through a membrane. Then the purified water is fed to the next stage of filtration, and pollution that has passed through the membrane is discharged into the sewage.
- The aqua calcium mineralization filter is found in the fifth stage. It further purifies the water and saturates the water with calcium, which is highly recommended for teenagers and the elderly.
- The final stage clears water of any lingering impurities using the coconut shell carbon post filter.
-DOW Filmtec™ (USA) is a leader in the field of reverse osmosis technology
-6 stages of water purification, including calcium enrichment of water
-Up to 280 liters of drinking water per day
-Pressure tank for drinking water with a useful volume of 7 liters
- Tasty and healthy water with calcium
- Stable mineral composition
- Safe even for children
- 12 liters of pure drinking water per hour
- Simple installation in 1 hour
- 36 months warranty
-The filter is installed in the kitchen under the sink. Designed for the purification of cold water only. Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium reverse osmosis filter is designed to purify drinking water to ideal quality in homes with up to 5 people.