Stage 1: Activated Carbon Filter
1 Stage Undersink Drinking Water Filter System, Brio Legacy
- This first-stage under sink water filtration system provides users with a continuous supply of fresh purified water from the tap.
- It features a quick connect filter that makes maintenance easy and mess free. It also has a long lifespan, so it only needs to be changed every six months depending on how heavily a system is used.
- This sediment filter traps small particulate matter such as dirt, silt and rust, which affects the taste and appearance of water.
- Included with this filter is a modern faucet that is made of food-grade metal, so it is safe for the health of consumers.
- The faucet features a corrosion-resistant finish to ensure quality and longevity. Its high-arch spout also allows for plenty of sink room and easy dispensing of water.